- 3D Cell Culture
- Bench Protectors
- Buffers And Solutions
- Cell Culture
- Chromatography Columns
- Clamps and Support
- Microscope Supplies
- pH Test Paper
- Pipet Fillers
- Pipetter Tips
- Time Keeping Supplies
- Trays and Troughs
- Waste Disposal
- Wrapping Film
- Biosafety Cabinets
- Freeze Dry
- Fumehoods and Enclosures
- Water Systems
- Laboratory Apparatus
- Hotplate Stirrers
- Light Meters
- Microplate Instrumentation
- pH Meter
- Time Keeping Supplies
- New Lab Solutions
- Safety Products
Fisher Chemical High-Purity Water
A Wide Selection of Impurity-Free Water in Convenient, Pre-Packed Containers
You may not think you could have many grades for a compound as simple as water, but in the Fisher Chemical product lines, the types and grades of water available have increased significantly throughout the years.
Water that has been processed to remove impurities is used in every laboratory. While some of these labs may have their own water purification systems, there are also many customers who purchase water in pre-packed containers.
Browse Pre-Packed Water Here
- The latest edition to our product offering. This water is specifically processed and tested for LC/MS and UHPLC applications. Testing includes novel UHPLC and LC/MS gradient tests, minimal trace organics, low UV-absorbance, and metal-testing in ppb range.
Browse Water, LC/MS Grade Here
- This water has exceptional UV clarity and is tested for LC gradient suitability at both 205 and 254 nm. The residue is less than 1 PPM.
Browse Water, Optima Here
- Tested to be free of metals contamination down to the PPT rang and has wide applications in ICP, and graphite furnace applications. Packaged in specially pre-cleaned LDPE bottles to protect product integrity
Browse Water, Ultra Trace Elemental Analysis Grade Here
- The major marketplace for this grade would be in the testing for residual solvents and total organic carbon (limit 20 PPB) in the environmental lab testing market.
Browse Water, Environmental Grade Here
- This water is for less demanding HPLC applications and is tested for LC gradient suitability at 254 nm. The residue is less than 1 PPM.
Browse Water, HPLC Here
- This deionized, ultra-filtered water is good quality deionized water for more routine laboratory procedures.
Browse Water, DIUF Here
- Ideal for many fundamental procedures such as PCR, electrophoresis, DNA sequencing and buffers for enzymatic analyses.
Browse Water, Molecular Biology Grade Here
- Economical grade water which is a good starting material for experimental buffers and solutions.
Browse Water, Biotech Grade Here
- Economical grade water which is a good starting material for experimental buffers and solutions
Browse Water, DNA Grade Here
- QC tested for DNase, RNase, Protease and lack of microbial and fungus growth. Autoclaved to remove the DEPC for RNA needs.
Browse Water, RNA Grade Here
- Appropriate for use in any of your molecular biology procedures.
Browse Water, Nuclease Free Grade Here